Need Help Applying

The following specialists will help you decide what kind of permit you may need and help you apply for it. These individuals provide services for different activities located in areas on various ranger districts. If these topics do not cover your activity, please contact the associated ranger district.

Recreation and Non-Commercial Events

Land and water-based outfitter and guides, recreation events, noncommercial group use events, weddings, apiary. Apply here.

Mt. Baker, Darrington, Skykomish Ranger Districts
Orlando Garcia, 360-854-2663

Snoqualmie Ranger District
Brian Lee, 425-888-8795

Lands & Minerals

Non-recreational land uses (i.e. communication sites, easements, pipelines):
Eric Ozog, 360-691-4396

Landscape rock, rip rap, river rock, pit run, crushed rock:
Todd Griffin, 360-677-2258

Commercial Filming & Still Photography

Orlando Garcia, 360-854-2663
Brian Lee, 425-888-8795