Maps for Mobile Devices
Mobile friendly Forest Service maps are available for download via the Avenza Maps store. The free Avenza Maps® app uses your device's built-in GPS to locate you, even when you are out of range of a network or internet connection. Maps used in the app are geospatial PDFs, GeoPDF or GeoTIFFs.
Learn more about georeferenced maps.
Maps for purchase
Mt. Hood National Forest maps available at the Avenza Map store:
- Mt. Hood National Forest Visitor Map
- Zigzag Ranger District Map
- Hood River Ranger District Map
- Clackamas River Ranger District Map
- Barlow Ranger District Map
- Salmon-Huckleberry Wilderness Map
- Pacific Crest Trail - Map 8 Segment 4 - Northern Oregon
- Pacific Crest Trail - Map 8 Bundle - Northern Oregon
- Lower Deschutes River Recreation Map
Maps for free
Motor Vehicle Use Maps
Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUMs) showing all legal forest roads are now available for your smartphone. Visit our MVUM webpage to learn more and find links to specific District maps! MVUMs are also available for free at one of our District offices.
Mt. Hood National Forest Snowmobile Maps
- Snowmobile Map- South half (Mt. Hood Snowmobile Club Map Timothy Lake Area)
- Snowmobile Map- North half (Mt. Hood Columbia Gorge Power Sledders)
Wilderness Maps from Wilderness Connect
Mt. Hood National Forest has eight wilderness areas. Explore with the free interactive wilderness mapping tool! Once you've zoomed in, you can print or download as a PDF, JPG, and other formats. You can also create a link to share with others. These maps do not have recreation sites or other amenities on them, so please use in combination with other trip planning resources before beginning your trek.