Silver Run Falls
Silver Run Falls spills 30 feet into a pool of water.
Silver Run Falls illustrates the simple beauty of water spilling over rocks into a quiet pool below. Photo by Bill Duyck.
There is a short, easy trail to the base of the falls.
How to Get There
The falls are located off NC 107, 4.1 miles south of Cashiers. Park in the pull-off on the left.
Alerts & Warnings
- Croatan RD- Prescribed Burn
- Grandfather RD- Prescribed Burn Planned
- Tusquitee RD - Road Closures begin March 4 in Fires Creek Rec Area
- Croatan RD- Black Swamp OHV Area to Re-open
- Avery Creek Rd closed due to storm damages
- Cold Springs Road and Brown Gap Road Closure