Prescott National Forest Rescinds All Fire Restrictions on Wednesday, July 21 at 8:00 A.M.
Release Date: Jul 20, 2021
Contact(s): Debbie Maneely, 928-499-4736
PRESCOTT, AZ – July 21, 2021 — Due to monsoonal activity and sufficient rainfall, the Prescott National Forest will rescind all fire restrictions as of 8 a.m. Wednesday, July 21, 2021.
Fire danger is moderate across the forest. Visitors are still asked to remain vigilant and avoid activities that could accidentally cause wildfires – refrain from campfires on dry and windy days and remember that it is always illegal to leave a campfire unattended. In addition, fireworks are never allowed on any National Forest land.
Know Before You Go! Statewide fire restriction information can be found at Arizona Interagency Wildfire Prevention.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Alerts & Warnings
- Crooks Fire Closure Order Effective May 18, 2022
- STAGE 1 FIRE RESTRICTIONS NOW IN EFFECT; RESTRICCIONES DE FUEGOS ETAPA 1
- Fossil Creek & Forest Road 708 Closed until 12/31/22 for public health and saf
- Target Type restrictions implemented across the Prescott NF
- Temporary Camping Restrictions along Highway 260 and Salt Mine Road Corridor
- Drones Use on Forest Service Lands