Forest Product Home

*Forest products permits are required for removal and use of forest products.


Fuelwood permits may be purchased at any ranger district office. To purchase a fuelwood permit, you must be18 years or older with a valid form of ID. Select each office to find out more information about fuelwood permits in that area.

Leadville Ranger District 

Pikes Peak Ranger District

Salida Ranger District 

San Carlos Ranger District 

South Park Ranger District 

South Platte Ranger District


Christmas Trees

Kid Dragging TreeCutting your own Christmas tree can be an enjoyable experience for the entire family. Terms and conditions for cutting Christmas trees will be given to you when you purchase your permit.

Every Kid Outdoors initiative is offering one free Holiday Tree permit to fourth and fifth-graders who have a valid 4th Grade Interagency Pass.  Visit our main page to find out more about Christmas tree permits.