Annual Northwest Forest Pass
- $30 annually
- Honored at all Forest Service operated recreation sites in Washington and Oregon where a day use fee is required.
- Allows the pass holder use of recreation facilities at per-person sites. Other members in the party must pay the per-person fee.
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private vehicle use of the recreation facilities at per vehicle sites.
- Passes are interchangeable between all members of the same household.
- Frequent visitors of national forests may save money by buying an annual pass.
- Reduces Forest Service administrative costs therefore allowing more dollars to go toward improvements at recreation sites.
- One free decal may be issued per Annual Northwest Forest Pass for visitors who have an open topped vehicle (Jeeps, etc.), or motorcycles. Decals are available at Forest Service offices only.
- Validated by the seller.
- Valid for one year from the last day of the month issued. For example, a pass validated June 2019 will expire on June 30, 2020.
- Pass holders will establish ownership of the Annual Northwest Forest Pass through signature. The Annual Northwest Forest Pass includes spaces for the signatures of the two household members who will most frequently use the pass. The Annual Northwest Forest Pass enables all members of the household to use it regardless of who has signed it. The pass must be signed to be valid.
- Purchaser must sign the front of the pass for it to be valid.
- The pass is non-transferable.
- Hang on rear-view mirror in vehicle displaying their signature and expiration date.
How to get this pass
- Visit a Forest Service office in the Pacific Northwest
- Local Businesses, find a vendor in your neighborhood
- Online at US Geological Survey or at Discover Your Northwest Forest.
Participating Recreation Sites
- Call Outdoor Recreation Information Center at 1-800-270-7504