Interagency Annual Pass
- $80 annually
- Honored nationwide at all Forest Service, National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, and US Fish & Wildlife Service sites charging entrance or standard amenity fees.
- Waives most day use fees (except at some concessionaire-run sites) and most entrance fees for all the federal agencies listed below under "Participating Sites" across the United States.
- The Interagency Annual Pass has two signature lines and any two individuals may sign the pass. Both are considered pass holders.
- Frequent visitors of multiple federal agency lands may save money by buying an Interagency Annual Pass.
- Validated by the seller.
- Valid for 12 months from the month of purchase. Expires the last day of the month punched.
- Pass is not valid for use until signed by owner.
- Admits pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private non-commercial vehicle.
- At per-person fee areas, admits pass holder and up to 3 persons. Persons 15 and younger are admitted free of charge.
- At staffed sites, show your pass to the booth attendant.
- At unstaffed sites, use hangtag to display pass from rear-view mirror. Hangtags are available at Forest Service offices.
- At per-person sites, present pass upon request.
Other Important Details
- Anyone can purchase an Interagency Annual Pass.
- Interagency Annual Passes are nontransferable. Two people can sign and use each Interagency Annual Pass. Both are considered pass holders; however, once signed, the pass may not be given to or used by anyone whose name is not on the pass.
- The Interagency Annual Pass belongs to the signer(s) only and s/he must be present for the pass to be used. Photo identification may be requested to verify pass ownership.
- Interagency Annual Passes do NOT cover expanded amenity fees or special recreation permits.
Decals for open topped vehicles may be issued free with an Interagency Annual Pass. Decals offer a secure method to display ownership of the Interagency Annual Pass on motorcycles or open-topped vehicles at unstaffed sites. However, they are not a valid pass in themselves; the vehicle owner must also carry an Interagency Annual Pass. Issuance of a decal requires:
- Valid Interagency Pass
- Photo identification to verify pass ownership
- Vehicle registration for an open topped vehicle that matches the name(s) of the pass holder(s) and the photo identification
How to get this pass
Honored nationwide at all agency sites charging entrance or day use (standard amenity) fees.
- Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
- Forest Service (FS)
- Includes these Oregon and Washington sites
- National Park Service (NPS)
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- United States Bureau of Reclamation (USBR)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (US FWS)
- Call Outdoor Recreation Information Center at 1-800-270-7504