Oregon Pacific Coast Passport
Enjoy all the highlights of the Oregon Coast with the Oregon Pacific Coast Passport!
The Oregon Pacific Coast Passport is a multi-agency day use passport that covers entry, vehicle parking and day use fees at over 15 sites state and federal fee sites (Forest Service, National Parks Service, Bureau of Land Management and the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department) along Highway 101, the Pacific Coast Scenic Byway.
Visit places from the beautiful formal gardens at Shore Acres State Park to the wild, windy headlands of Cape Lookout State Park. Explore unique environments like the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Tour lighthouses at Yaquina Head or Heceta Head. Discover natural and cultural history at Cape Perpetua and Yaquina Head Interpretive Centers, at Ft. Stevens and at Ft. Clatsop, where Lewis and Clark wintered almost 200 years ago.
Buy an annual vehicle passport for $35 or a 5-day vehicle passport for $10. Passports may be purchased at all Forest Service and Oregon State Parks offices along the Oregon Coast. The annual pass is also available by mail from the State Park Info Center by calling 800-551-6949.
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private (non-commercial) vehicle use of the recreation facilities.
- Allows the pass holder use of recreation facilities at per-person sites. Other members in the party must pay the per-person fee
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Allows the pass to be interchangeable between vehicles in the same household.
The specific locations where the passport is honored include:
- Ft. Stevens State Park
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Ecola State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Sand Lake Recreation Area (on the sand and Derrick Road)
- Hebo Lake
- Drift Creek Falls Trail
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
- Marys Peak Recreation Area
- Cape Perpetua Scenic Area
- Heceta Head Lighthouse Viewpoint
- Sutton Recreation Area
- Honeyman State Park
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Shore Acres State Park
See the locations of these sites and a summary of the program on our brochure about the Oregon Pacific Coast Passport