Recreation Resource Advisory Committees
The Pacific Northwest (PNW) Recreation Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) is a citizen's advisory committee that provides recommendations on creating new or changing existing recreation fees managed by the Forest Service in Oregon and Washington. The PNW Recreation RAC is authorized under the Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act, which was signed into law in December, 2004.
Advice and recommendations from the PNW Recreation RAC are combined with other public notification and communication efforts to help the agency make sound decisions regarding recreation fees.
- Recreation Resource Advisory Committee charter
- How to apply to a Recreation RAC (coming soon)
- Recreation RAC by-laws
- Meeting information
- Key Dates for Recreation Resource Advisory Committees
- Regional Recreation Resource Advisory Committee Members and Officials (not affiliated with forest-level RACs)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Recreation RAC Recommendations
- Archived RAC Recommendations
- Frequently Asked Questions