- National Site for Secure Rural Schools and Self-Determination Act
- Recreation Resource Advisory Committee
- Opal Creek Advisory Committee
- Hood-Willamette Resource Advisory Committee
Federal Advisory Committee Act
The Federal Advisory Committee Act was enacted in 1972 to ensure that advice by the various advisory committees formed over the years is objective and accessible to the public.
- Learn more about the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) by visiting the US General Services Administration (GSA) website. Cut and paste this GSA web address into your browser: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/104514