Resource Management on South Carolina's National Forests
South Carolina's national forests offer a rare variety of resources from the mountains to the sea. The USDA Forest Service manages these resources for their protection, as well as their enjoyment by the public. For more information on resource management on the Francis Marion and Sumter National Forests, please see the links below.
|Motor Vehicle Use Maps|
Alerts & Warnings
- FSR 153 Blue Springs Road closed
- Long Cane district office reopening in new location
- Check the Call Before You Haul hotline before riding our OHV trails
- $5.7 Million Planned to Restore South Carolina Piedmont Streams, Water Quality
- Enoree OHV workday on January 27 - volunteers needed!
- America the Beautiful passes unavailable at Supervisor's & Long Cane offices
- Damaged bridges along the Enoree Passage of Palmetto Trail; exercise caution
- Please be aware of open well hazards on Sumter National Forest
- Enoree Ranger District Rifle Range Cleaning Schedule