Purchase by Mail or Phone
Download, print, and fill out the order form below. Send your completed form along with a check or money order for the appropriate amount to the address below. Checks should be made out to USDA Forest Service. Don't forget to include your name, mailing address, and telephone number. Credit and debit card orders are also accepted, but only by phone. Do not include credit/debit card information on the order form. We will call the phone number listed to obtain the information needed for this type of payment.
Tonto National Forest
Tonto Pass Program - Pass Orders
2324 E. McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Ordering Passes by Phone
You may speak with a service representative Monday through Friday (except holidays) 8:00-4:30 Mountain Standard Time (MST) at: 602-225-5366. Credit and debit card orders may ONLY be placed by telephone.
Alerts & Warnings
- Rattlesnake Cove Recreation Fishing Dock Closure 03-12-01-22-26
- Offices closed Dec. 6, reopening Dec. 7
- Amended - Apache Lake Closure - Lower Burnt Corral Campground remains closed
- Bald Eagle Seasonal Closures
- Occupancy and Use Restrictions
- Update on State Route 88 (Apache Trail) - August 18, 2021
- Redmond Fire Road Closure