Other Permits

Bulldog Canyon OHV Permits

A permit is required to operate motorized vehicles in the Bulldog Canyon OHV Area. Access gates to the area are locked and lock combinations are listed on the permit.

A free, six month permit, (for up to 6 people per household) is available from the Mesa Ranger District office or apply by email prior to entry into Bulldog Canyon.

Apply for a Bulldog Canyon OHV permit.