Local Weather Forecasts
Forest Road Conditions
The condition of those forest roads can change dramatically without warning; wind, snow and rain events can have substantial and detrimental effects on road and trail conditions causing hazards and obstructions to travel. It is advisable to consult your local office before your trip.
Please exercise caution and good judgement while traversing on roads that are muddy and/or snow covered. Always let someone know your travel route and when you plan to be home. Have a safe trip!
Public Use Restrictions
- Current Wildfire Information for the Umatilla National Forest
- Fire Danger Ratings by Zone and IFPL Levels (BMIDC Site)
- Active Wildfire Information (Nation-wide on Inciweb)
- Map of active wildfires in Oregon and Washington
- Rainfall: Current and predicted conditions
- Daily Stream Flow - Oregon
- Daily Stream Flow - Washington
- Snow Conditions
Weather information is derived from National Weather Service data. Please see our weather disclaimer