Engineering and Roads

 The following information and application forms are provided for road users that are;

  • Commercial road users hauling on or off National Forest lands
  • Private land owners with inholdings in National Forest land
  • Other road users requesting to perform maintenance of a road, or snow plowing on a Forest Service road
  • Users requesting access on a road, trail or area currently designated as closed

Rules and Application Forms

Commercial Road Use Rules and Use Permit Requirements 2017 (306 KB)

Bridge Use and Overload Permit Application Form (30 KB)

Road Use Application Form, FS-7700-40  (187 KB)

Oversize Permit Application (299 KB) - Must be completed and attached to form FS-7700-40

 Once completed please submit the application forms to the Road Manager located on the local Ranger District on the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest

Performance Based Specifications and Drawings

Wallowa-Whitman - Malheur