State Sno-Park Parking Permits

Snopark sign reads- Snopark parking permits requiredState Sno-Park Parking Permits are issued by the State of Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) and agents. You must have a valid State Sno-Park permit displayed in the windshield of your vehicle if you park in designated winter recreation parking areas (Sno-Parks) between November 1 and April 30.  The ODOT Sno-Park website has a list of vendors, current prices, and other information about the state Sno-Parks. (You cannot buy a Sno-Park pass on-site at any of the Sno-Parks on the Forest.)

As partners in outdoor winter recreational opportunities, the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, ODOT, local snowmobile and ski clubs and Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort have joined together to provide access at designated Sno-Parks in several areas in the Blue and Wallowa Mountains.

Local Sno-Parks supported by these partners include:

(The Blue Mountain Summit Snowpark is not a state recognized sno-park yet is maintained by Grant County. The Mt. Emily Sno-Park is maintained with partners on the Umatilla National Forest)