Red Rock Country Recreation Maps
Jump to: Maps list | More Red Rock Country resources
Maps Updated: January 26, 2016
Click on a map to download a printable copy (PDF, 5.2 MB to 6.5 MB).
These maps are made possible through a partnership between the US Forest Service, Sedona Friends of the Forest, and a Keen Effect grant to build stronger communities and a healthier planet.
Red Rock Country Map Descriptions
- Oak Creek Canyon - North (PDF 6.5 MB): This map covers the northern end of Oak Creek Canyon from Bootlegger day use area to Oak Creek Vista, and most of West Fork of Oak Creek. Trails shown on the map include West Fork, Cookstove, Harding Springs, Telephone, and Thomas Point.
- Oak Creek Canyon - South (PDF 6.5 MB): This map covers the southern end of Oak Creek Canyon from the Oak Creek Visitor Center up to Bootlegger day use area, and the Vultee Arch area. Trails shown on this map include Sterling Pass, Dry Creek, Vultee Arch, North Wilson Mountain, and portions of Bear Sign, Secret, and Wilson Mountain.
- Sedona - Northwest (PDF 5.4 MB): This map covers the canyons, Chimney Rock, Cockscomb, and southern Dry Creek Road (FR 152) area northwest of Sedona. Trails shown on this map include the Cockscomb Trail System, Bear Mountain, Doe Mountain, Fay Canyon, Boynton Canyon, Devil's Bridge, Chuckwagon, and the urban trail systems around Soldier Pass and Chimney Rock.
- Sedona - Southwest (PDF 5.2 MB): This map covers the airport, Crescent Moon, and Red Rock State park areas southwest of Sedona between highways 89A and 179. Trails included on this map include the Airport Mesa and Carroll Canyon Trail systems, Templeton, Hiline, and the trail system around Cathedral Rock.
- Sedona - Northeast (PDF 6.5 MB): This map covers the area north and northeast of Sedona, including Uptown Sedona, Soldier Pass, Schnebly Hill Road, and the southernmost section of Oak Creek Canyon north to Encinoso picnic area. Trails included on this map include the east urban trail system around Soldier Pass and Jordan trailheads, Huckaby, Munds Wagon, Schnebley Hill, and portions of Brins Mesa, Wilson Mountain, and Munds Mountain.
- Sedona - Southeast (PDF 5.7 MB): This map covers the Bell Rock, Crescent Moon, and Chapel areas south and southeast of Sedona. Trails included on this map include the Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte trail system, Broken Arrow, Little Horse, the trail system in the Chapel area south of Morgan Road, the trail system around Cathedral Rock, most of the trail system west and south of Airport Mesa, and part of Turkey Creek.
- Overview Map for Sedona & Oak Creek Canyon (PDF 13 MB): This map covers the areas shown in the maps above plus much of the surrounding area, from the top of Oak Creek Canyon down to south of the Village of Oak Creek, and from Honanki Heritage Site east to above Schnebley Hill Vista.
More Red Rock Country Resources
- Recreation Guide (PDF): Download the complete guide to hiking, biking, camping, picnicking, heritage sites, and other activities in Red Rock Country.
- Red Rock Ranger District Recreation: Online information about all recreational opportunities in the Red Rock District.
- Trail Guides (A-J)
- Trail Guides (L-Z)
- Red Rock Pass: This pass is required for parking at or use of many of the recreation sites around Red Rock Country.
- Forest Maps and Publications: A list of Forest Service and commercial maps available for purchase at our offices or via mail, and online maps available for download.