February 22, 2024
Winter Trail Highlights
- Higher elevations saw significant snowfall over the last week, while lower elevation SnoParks stayed constant. Warm, sunny weather is expected through Sunday, with a storm arriving Sunday night. See inside for more details.
- Expect high use at developed recreation sites on holidays and weekends. Have flexibility in your plans and do not park in an illegal or unsafe location.
- TEMPORARY TRAIL CLOSURE in effect for multiple trails and roads in the Phil’s Trail system. See inside for more details.
- Many area roads are closed through April 1st including the Tumalo Winter Range and those that serve as winter trails. Use a map or smart phone app to make sure you know where you are.
- Approximately 60% of the temporary signs in the Dutchman-Moon Mountain area have been installed. Not all closure boundaries are posted. It is the visitor’s responsibility to know where they are.
- Through April 30th, dogs are prohibited on the north side of Cascade Lakes Highway, including Meissner, Swampy, Vista and Dutchman Sno-Parks.