If you are interested in holding a special event or conducting business on National Forest System lands, you will need a special use permit. Please email our Special Use Permit Coordinator Heather Jackson for more information.
- Weddings and other Noncommercial Group Uses
- Commercial Photography and Filming
- Outfitting & Guiding Services
- Recreation Events
- What are special uses?
- When do I need a permit for an activity?
- How do I apply?
- How much will a permit cost?
- Do I need insurance?
- Tips for responsible, recreational use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) or "drones" on National Forest System lands