Recreation Passes & Permits
Oregon Pacific Coast Passport
Enjoy all the highlights of the Oregon Coast with the Oregon Pacific Coast Passport!
The Oregon Pacific Coast Passport is a multi-agency day use passport that covers entry or day use fees at dozens of federal fee sites (Forest Service, National Parks Service, and Bureau of Land Management) and Oregon State Park sites along Highway 101 and the Siuslaw National Forest.
Visit places from the beautiful formal gardens at Shore Acres State Park to the wild, windy headlands of Cape Lookout State Park. Explore unique environments like the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Tour lighthouses at Yaquina Head or Heceta Head. Discover natural and cultural history at Cape Perpetua and Yaquina Head Interpretive Centers, at Ft. Stevens and at Ft. Clatsop, where Lewis and Clark wintered almost 200 years ago.
Buy an annual vehicle passport for $35 or a 5-day vehicle passport for $10. Passports may be purchased at Forest Service, National Parks Service, Bureau of Land Management, and Oregon State Parks offices, visitor centers or parks along the Oregon Coast.
Find a location to purchase a passport and a summary of the program in our brochure about the Oregon Pacific Coast Passport.
- Provides a seamless pass option to use across multiple sites to best meet visitor needs.
- Allows the pass holder and any accompanying passengers in a private (non-commercial). vehicle use of the recreation facilities.
- Allows the pass holder use of recreation facilities at per-person sites. Other members in the party must pay the per-person fee.
- Allows the pass to be interchangeable between vehicles in the same household.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Locations where the passport is honored include:
Oregon Parks and Recreation Department
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Ecola State Park
- Nehalem Bay State Park
- Cape Lookout State Park
- Heceta Head Lighthouse State Scenic View Point
- Jessie M. Honeyman Memorial State Park
- Shore Acres State Park
Bureau of Land Management
- Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area
National Park Service
- Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
U.S. Forest Service -- Siuslaw National Forest *
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Sutton Recreation Area
- Cape Perpetua Scenic Area
- Sand Lake Recreation Area (including on the sand)
- Drift Creek Falls Trail
- Marys Peak Recreation Area
- Hebo Lake Recreation Area
* Find specific Forest Service sites where passports are honored
See the locations of these sites and a summary of the program on our brochure about the Oregon Pacific Coast Passport