The Dinkey Collaborative is a group of stakeholders representing diverse public interests and California Native American Tribes, who are working with the U.S. Forest Service and other public agencies to implement the federal Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program on the Dinkey Landscape, Sierra National Forest, California.
- A Report on the Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
- Collaborative Forest Landscape Restoration Program
- Dinkey Collaborative LRP Proposal
- Dinkey Landscape Restoration Project Media Contacts
- Final DLRP Charter-Adopted 4/21/11
- Final Sierra Dinkey Strategy
- GTR 220 Ecosystem Mgmt. Strated Mixed Conifer
- PL 111-11 Title IV CFLR
If you have any questions or comments about the Dinkey Collaborative,
please contact Ray Porter, District Ranger, High Sierra Ranger District or Project Manager Kim Sorini.