Crescent Moon Cabin
Permits & Regulations
We hope you enjoy your stay at the beautiful and historic Crescent Moon Cabin. Please help support our efforts in maintaining the cabin for futures guests. Here are a few key reminders during your stay at Crescent Moon Cabin.
- Only the number of guests paid on the reservation are permitted in the cabin. Guests are welcome with prior authorization from the cabin rental manager, No exceptions. No events authorized.
- Campfires are prohibited anywhere around the cabin, unless contained in an approved fire pan and over a hardened surface such as rock or stone, clean up required. Wood gathering on property is prohibited. Seasonal fire restrictions may also apply.
- All personal belongings, trash and food must be removed from the property at the end of your stay. Leave the cabin as you found it. If you leave the cabin a mess, renters following you may file a complaint ending in citation. Cabin volunteers clean Wednesday of every week.
- Parking is allowed on hardened surfaces in the driveway and the above pull through. No parking on grass.
- Leave temperature settings on the thermostat where they are. These are set seasonally to maximize your comfort, but also to be as energy conscious as possible.
- Compliance observations will be conducted weekly.
Please support our efforts to keep Crescent Moon a continued affordable resource for everyone. Enjoy your stay in the beautiful Red Rock Country of Sedona and we hope to see you again soon!
Thank you from your friends on the Red Rock Ranger District
Violations to any of the above are a violation of the terms of the rental agreement and cause for immediate termination of your reservation. Additional fines for violations per the Code of Federal Regulations will also be issued.