We appreciate the valuable feedback you have provided regarding Chief Information Office services, and we want you to know that we are listening.
Based upon responses to the Customer Satisfaction Survey, the CIO Customer Feedback loop, and Field Focus Group participants, a list of suggested changes was compiled. Accordingly, we were able to take an important first step in improving the effectiveness of email notifications associated with your Customer Help Desk requests.
The following modifications were made to clarify information in the email notifications you receive about your CHD requests:
- Your request number now replaces your incident number. A request number is what you see when you check the status on the CHD Portal.
- The request summary is now in the body of the email you receive; this provides the original topic of your request. With this information, you’ll quickly see which request the notification you received is associated with.
Responding to Email Notifications: To respond to email notifications when additional information is requested, simply reply to that email message. The information that you include in your email will be placed into the work information notes of your request.
Not Receiving Email Notifications on Open Incidents: If you are not receiving email notifications, please check your Junk folder. Please refer to knowledge based article for detailed instructions regarding SPAM and Junk folders.
Feedback: If you want to provide feedback on any CIO service:
- Go to the .
- Go to the Links block located in the middle, right hand section of the window.
- Click on 4. CIO Customer Feedback. Or,
- Go to the and click on the link in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
The CIO Feedback Program gathers and tracks customer experience and satisfaction of all CIO customer support activities. This program supports continuous improvement within the CIO.
Help is available
For technical help call the Customer Help Desk at 1-866-945-1354 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339), start a chat with a CHD agent, or type the full KBA number or “keywords” in double quotes into the Search box on the CHD site to find helpful knowledge management documents.
The CIO is committed to providing reasonable accommodation in all of its activities, services, and programs for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in accessing and using the information contained in this email, please email CIO News.
Visit the CIO News Archives for past emails.