WASHINGTON, DC—T&As for pay period 2 should have been submitted and approved by Tuesday, Feb. 5. If you have not yet submitted your T&A, you may experience a delay in getting paid.
What You Need to Do
Employees and supervisors need to submit and approve T&As no later than 4 p.m. MT today, Feb. 6.
Use the information below to code your T&A for pay period 2:
- Exempt Employees: Follow normal time coding procedures.
- Excepted, Furloughed, and Partially Exempt Employees:
Week of Jan. 20–26:
- Jan. 21 (Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday): Transaction Code (TC) 66 and Descriptor Code (DC) 21
- Code all base hours to TC 01
- DO NOT code any furlough time, TC 74
- DO NOT code any leave (annual, sick, compensatory time use, etc.) during the government shutdown
- If authorized to work overtime, earn compensatory time, or earn credit hours use normal time coding procedures such as: TC 21 (overtime), TC 32 (compensatory time earned), or TC 29 (credit hours earned).
Week of Jan. 27 – Feb. 2:
- Use normal time coding procedures for any work performed or leave used.
Help is Available
Open an HR Help case: by calling 1-877-372-7248, option 2, emailing email@example.com(link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail), or via self-service on ConnectHR(link is external) (link is external). For detailed instructions, visit the HR Help How-to Add a Case Guide.
Human Resources Management continues to send out emails and update their website with information about post-furlough time and attendance, leave, and other items. Please visit the HR website if you have questions or need assistance.