Supervisors are reminded of the requirement to conduct quarterly progress reviews with employees and record completion in the electronic Performance Management system. The ePM system is now available via ConnectHR to record quarterly progress reviews or indicate that one is not required.
What You Need to Do
Supervisory officials need to:
- Enter completion of quarterly progress reviews in ePM (eAuthentication required) by Jan. 31.
- Supervisors and managers should also ensure that employees have been placed on their Fiscal Year 2020 performance plan
Help is Available
Helpful information is available on the HRM performance website.
Open an HR Help case:
- Call: 1-877-372-7248, Press 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self-Service: ConnectHR > HR Help link
For detailed instructions, visit the HR Help How-to Add a Case Guide.