- All employees must have a Telework Agreement eForm (AD-3018) on file by Oct. 30.
- Supervisors are required to re-initiate a Telework Agreement eForm for all of their employees to notify them of their telework eligibility by completing PART I of the form
- Ensure all new employees are notified of their eligibility and complete the Agreement within 90 days of their entrance on duty date.
- Employees must wait for their supervisors to initiate the eForm. Non-supervisory employees can no longer initiate telework requests.
- Employees eligible to telework need to complete PART II (after their supervisor has initiated PART I), this includes opting out of telework, which is Section F.
Visit the HRM Telework webpage for more information including:
- Program guidance
- eForm instructions
- Employee and supervisor responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions, including information from the Memorandum of Understanding between the Forest Service and the National Federation of Federal Employees.
Help Is available