Angeles Fuels Program
The Angeles National Forest Fuels Program mission is to manage fuels at the landscape scale to restore and maintain fire-resilient landscapes that are compatible with their historical fire return interval, a core goal of the Cohesive Strategy.
Forest Fire Restoration Program
Not all areas and resources impacted by wildfires will recover naturally, so forest managers and partners have launched a number of restoration efforts intended to produce ecosystems that are able to adapt and thrive over time.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Smoke Alert: Prescribed Burn (Planned Fire) in Sawmill-Liebre Area
- NEW! Bobcat Fire Area, Road, and Trail Closure
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Offices--Info & Pass Sales Updates
- Driving to the Forest?
- Fire Restrictions: Moderate (Angeles National Forest)
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Off-Highway Vehicle Areas
- Forest Service Road Closures / Storm Damage - Part 1
- Forest Service Road Closures / Storm Damage - Part 2 & More
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)