If you are interested in holding a special event or conducting business on National Forest System lands, you will need a Special Use Permit. Please email our Special Use Permit Coordinator for more information at email@example.com.
Common types of permit requests:
- Weddings and other Noncommercial Group Uses
- Commercial Photography and Filming
- Recreation Events
Commercial Recreation Activities Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) will help you determine whether your proposal would be considered for an event or commercial permit.
“Noncommercial” is any use or activity where an entry or participation fee is not charged, and the primary purpose is not the sale of a goods or service. Review the noncommercial group uses FAQ’s.
Alerts & Warnings
- Closure: Forest Service Road 905 to Forest Service Road 949
- Emergency Closure of FSR 651
- Portion of Forest Service road 616 temporarily closed
- PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING ATVs
- Rules for Forest Visitors
- Forest Service is hiring hundreds of foresters across the nation!
- Law Enforcement Prohibited Acts