About Symbols Program
The National Symbols Program
- Serves educators, fire prevention and conservation education program managers.
- Supplies educational resources to the field, communicates policy, procedure and other program information.
- Provides a mechanism for sharing success stories, program highlights and feedback.
- Presents a toolbox of ideas, activities, events, clipart, and other lessons for educators.
- Builds knowledgeable, trained symbols advocates.
- Supplies audio and video clips.
For more information about the National Symbols Program, or to contact us with questions and to order materials, click here.