Event/Commercial Permits


Permits may be required for certain special activities, such as large groups, educational activities, or film-making. In general, permits are necessary for any activity that requires the forest to be altered in any way. Information about non-recreation special use permits is available from any District Ranger Office, and you may contact them for more information about recreation special uses