Other Permits

A Special Use Authorization is a permit that grants rights or privileges of occupancy and use subject to specified terms and conditions on National Forest land. These permits cover activities, such as construction of roads, power and water lines, research, mineral and timber processing, etc. Please contact any  District Office for information about non-recreation special use permits and recreation special use permits.