Passes & Permits


  • Recreation Passes & Permits

    A placeholder image

    In Washington and Oregon some national forest recreation sites require a day use fee. This section includes information about where fees are charged and which passes may be used to cover these fees.

  • Forest Products Permits

    A placeholder image

    Christmas trees, Firewood permit, Mushrooms information and more.

  • Events and Commercial Permits

    A placeholder image

    Filming, Group use, and Outfitter guide information.

Please contact the appropriate Ranger District Office for additional information about passes and permits.