Event/Commercial Permits

A Special Use Authorization grants rights or privileges of occupancy and use on National Forest System lands subject to specified terms and conditions.  The authorization is granted for a specific use of the land for a specific period of time. 

Special uses include, but are not limited to:

  • Outfitting and Guiding
  • Recreation Events
  • Recreation Residences
  • Telecommunication Facilities
  • Water Transmission Lines
  • Research
  • Photography and Filming
  • Road and Utility Rights-of-Ways

The Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest is implementing open seasons for Recreation Events and Temporary Outfitting and Guiding only. More information HERE

Information about all other special use authorizations is available from any Ranger District Office.


Naches Ranger District Summer Home Information

Naches Recreation Residences or Summer Homes are privately owned cabins located on National Forest lands that are part of the Special Use Permit Program. More...