Other Permits

Road Use Permit

Using a National Forest System Road (NFSR) for commercial hauling is prohibited without a permit or written authorization. This use restriction applies to all commercial haul activity, not just activity directly related to Forest Service projects or operations

Examples of commercial vehicles that may need a Road Use Permit are logging trucks, tractor-trailer combinations, lowboys, yarders, chip vans, sand, gravel or cement trucks. This list is not all inclusive.

Please contact the Road Manager at the appropriate Forest Office to obtain a Road Use Permit or written authorization.

(36 CFR 261.50(a)(b); 36 CFR 261.54; Siuslaw National Forest ORDER NO. 12-05).