Event/Commercial Permits

Special Use authorization permits are issued for commercial use of the National Forest, such as Outfitter/Guide activities, commercial film-making, use of the Forest for camp activities when a tuition or fee are collected for providing a service. To learn more about these permits review the criteria and application guidelines.  Note: Applications must be received no later than 60 days before your use is proposed to begin.  Late applications will not be processed.  Contact the District Ranger office for more details about recreation special use permits. 


Looking for a special location to have your family reunion or wedding reception?  The White Mountain National Forest has 2 locations suitable for large gatherings in a beautiful setting.

Russell-Colbath Barn in a field of daisies Dolly Copp Pavilion
Russell-Colbath Barn Dolly Copp Pavilion

Russell-Colbath Barn Rental

Dolly Copp Pavilion Rental