Other Permits

A Special Use Authorization is a permit that grants rights or privileges of occupancy and use subject to specified terms and conditions on National Forest land. These permits cover activities, such as driveway and power line right-of-ways. Please contact any District Ranger office for information about non-recreation special use permits.