The new, nationwide on-site incident recycling Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) has been awarded!
- On-Site Incident Recycling: The What, Who, and Why?
- On-Site Incident Recycling BPA: How To Order Recycling and Points of Contact, August 2023 (PDF), (236 KB)
How to Order Incident Recycling Using the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Use this Incident Recycling BPA General Message Template, an ICS-213 form for nationwide requests.
- On-Site Incident Recycling Services Needed Templet via the Emergency Equipment Rental Agreement (EERA), an ICS-213 General Message form
- Nationwide Recycling BPA Quick Guide
- Human Eco
- Meadow Hawk Recycling
- Net Zero Recycling Inc.
- Recycling Solutions
- Triple Flare
- Zero Hero
- GFT Recycle and Compost Outlet Resource (this is an ArcGIS product and may require an account before opening)
- Reducing Food Waste: We Can Do It!
- Step-by-Step Guide for Buying Teams and Incident Finance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Buying Teams and Incident Finance
- 2023 Incident Recycling BPA Checklist, (Excel), (17 KB) for Facility Unit Leaders (FACL) and Incident Contract Project Inspectors (ICPI). (This spreadsheet requires downloading and saved before being opened).
- Greening Fire Incident Recycling Dashboard, this site requires ESRI/Arc GIS account to open
- Posters for Incident Recycling
- How to Document Diversion of Scrap Fire Hose
New Vendor Information
The Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) listed above were previously competed nationwide, and new vendors cannot be added at this time.
If you are a vendor that is interested in potentially providing future on-site incident recycling services, contact the Greening Fire Team.
Provide a summary of your company, current capabilities, and experience examples in recycling.
Do you have questions, ideas, or simply want more information?
If so, contact the GFT at: Greening Fire Team