- Fernow Experimental Forest daily air temperature
Edwards, Pamela J.;
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Edwards, Pamela J.; Wood, Frederica. 2011. Fernow Experimental Forest daily air temperature. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. Updated 09 January 2020. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2011-0013
- This data publication contains daily maximum and minimum air temperature measured at two weather stations on the Fernow Experimental Forest from 1951 to 2017. The Fernow Experimental Forest is located on the Monongahela National Forest in Tucker County, West Virginia.
- biota; climatologyMeteorologyAtmosphere; geoscientificInformation; Ecology, Ecosystems, & Environment; Animal ecology; Hydrology, watersheds, sedimentation; Plant ecology; Forest & Plant Health; Climate effects; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis; Monitoring; temperature; climate; mixed hardwoods; Fernow Experimental Forest; Monongahela National Forest; West Virginia; central Appalachian Mountains
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (775.21 KB - compressed format, ZIP;
sha256: 2fde80abcb936e6619d7937e5949747565dd3e07dfc56edc876ea0411863944fChecksum) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
- OR Query database (data available in multiple formats)
Need information about Using our Formats?