1. Survey data from: Defining "resilient landscapes" from multiple stakeholder perspectives in a wildland-urban interface (WUI) area
- Jahn, Jody L. S.; Brenkert-Smith, Hannah B. P.
2. LANDIS-II input dataset of scenarios, climate, ecoregions, and parameters for the development of outcome prioritization on fuel treatment placement in extreme fire weather in Dinkey Creek watershed within the Sierra National Forest
- Loudermilk, E. Louise; Krofcheck, Daniel J.; Hurteau, Matthew D.; Scheller, Robert M.
- Barnett, Kevin; Naughton, Helen T.; Parks, Sean A.; Miller, Carol
4. Forest structure and tree ring widths from the Fire and Fire Surrogate Study - Blodgett Forest Site
- Collins, Brandon M.; Das, Adrian J.; Battles, John J.; Fry, Danny L.; Krasnow, Kevin D.; Stephens, Scott L.