Search Data Catalog
Browse by Subject
Research Data Archive
US Forest Service
Attn: Dave Rugg
1 Gifford Pinchot Drive
Madison, WI 53726–2366
- Fort Valley Experimental Forest 30-minute meteorological data: 2003-present
- Huebner, Dan P.
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
- These data were collected using funding from the U.S. Government and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Huebner, Dan P. 2010. Fort Valley Experimental Forest 30-minute meteorological data: 2003-present. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. Data publication updated 14 October 2014. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2010-0001
- This data publication includes precipitation and temperature data summarized every 30 minutes from March 2003 to March 2013 at the Fort Valley Experimental Forest in Arizona. Information on how to access the data collected at this site from as early as 1909 from the Nation Climate Data Center (NCDC) is also included.
- biota; climatologyMeteorologyAtmosphere; Climate change; Climatology; Inventory, Monitoring, & Analysis; Monitoring; precipitation; temperature; meteorological data; EFR; Experimental Forest and Range; Fort Valley; Arizona; Coconino National Forest; Fort Valley Experimental Forest
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (4.28 MB - compressed format, ZIP) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?