Search Data Catalog
Browse by Subject
Research Data Archive
US Forest Service
Attn: Dave Rugg
1 Gifford Pinchot Drive
Madison, WI 53726–2366
- Digital surface, terrain, and canopy height models for Priest River Experimental Forest in 2002
- Hudak, Andrew T. ; Liebermann, Robert J. ; Moreira, Eder P. ; Gessler, Paul E.
- Publication Year:
- How to Cite:
- These data were collected using funding from the University of Idaho and the U.S. Government, and can be used without additional permissions or fees. If you use these data in a publication, presentation, or other research product please use the following citation:
Hudak, Andrew T.; Liebermann, Robert J.; Moreira, Eder P.; Gessler, Paul E. 2013. Digital surface, terrain, and canopy height models for Priest River Experimental Forest in 2002. Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. https://doi.org/10.2737/RDS-2013-0001
- The data publication contains 1 meter raster data sets for three different digital elevation models (DEM) for the Priest River Experimental Forest in north Idaho in 2002. The first is a digital terrain model (DTM), which is the ground surface with all vegetation and human-made structures removed. The second is a digital surface model (DSM), which includes all vegetation and human-made structures. The last is a canopy height model (CHM), which is the difference between the DSM and the DTM surfaces.
- LiDAR; digital elevation model; digital terrain model; digital surface model; canopy height model; elevation data; topography; land cover; high-resolution; vegetation; elevation; Ecology, Ecosystems, & Environment; Landscape ecology; Natural Resource Management & Use; Landscape management; Idaho; UTM 11N; Priest River Experimental Forest
- Data Access:
- View metadata (HTML)
- View file index (HTML), which lists all files in this data publication and short description of their contents
- Download data publication (210.76 MB - compressed format, ZIP) which includes metadata, file index, data files, and any other supplemental files provided by the author
Need information about Using our Formats?