Eagle's Roost Picnic Area
Amenities: Picnic tables, vault toilets. No water available.
Day-use hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||TEMPORARILY CLOSED due to Highway 2 road damage being worked on by Caltrans. For Highway 2 road conditions, visit: Caltrans Road Information|
|Operational Hours:||Day use hours are 6 am to 10 pm.|
|Area Amenities:||Picnic tables, Toilets, Parking|
|Fees:||Adventure Pass Required $5/day or $30/year. Interagency Passes also accepted. For more information, please visit our recreation pass page.|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
|Toilets:||1- 2 seat vault toilet|
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)