Clear Creek Information Station
Area Status: Closed
CLOSED, but there are plans to rebuild this facility in future.
Contact the Los Angeles Gateway Ranger District at (818) 899-1900 for additional information.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Site is temporarily closed.|
|Area Amenities:||Toilets,Drinking water,Parking|
|Passes:||Adventure Passes ($5/daily, $30/annual) and Interagency Passes ($10/Senior, $0/Access, $80/Annual) sold on site.|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Smoke Alert: Prescribed Burn (Planned Fire) in Chilao Area
- NEW! Bobcat Fire Area, Road, and Trail Closure
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Offices--Info & Pass Sales Updates
- Driving to the Forest?
- Fire Restrictions: Moderate (Angeles National Forest)
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Off-Highway Vehicle Areas
- Forest Service Road Closures / Storm Damage - Part 2 & More
- Forest Service Road Closures / Storm Damage - Part 1
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)