East Fork Trail
The East Fork Trail leads into the Sheep Mountain Wilderness and is 5.5 miles long. Trail begins at the East Fork Trailhead. A Wilderness Permit is required, permits are available at the trailhead kiosk. Trail ends at Bridge To Nowhere, which is on private property.
First three miles follow the rocky stream bottom and include several stream crossings. Not recommended during rainy conditions due to swift water.
The trail is open for the following uses: Hiking
Alerts & Warnings
- 05-01-22-06 Fire Restrictions
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-04 - Williamson Rock Area Closure & Map
- Forest Order 05-01-22-05 West Fork Road Closure Order and Map
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-02 Angeles NF Bobcat Closure Order
- Forest Order No. 05-01-22-01 - Eagle Closure Area