Echo Mountain Picnic Area
DUE TO RECENT WINTER STORMS, SOME RECREATION AREAS MAY BE INACCESSIBLE OR CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK ALERTS & NOTICES FOR ANY CLOSURES / RESTRICTIONS / OFFICE UPDATES.
Elevation: 3200-Foot Elevation
Amenities: 9 Picnic tables. No toilets. No piped water. No FS provided fire appliances. No trash receptacles. Pack In-Pack Out.
At a Glance
|Operational Hours:||Day use hours are 6 am to 10 pm.|
|Permit Info:||California Campfire Permit is required for backpacking stoves.|
|Restrictions:||Campfires are prohibited.|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||Please call the LA Gateway District Office at (818) 482-8937 for current conditions and additional information.|
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)