North Fork Saddle Picnic Area
DUE TO RECENT WINTER STORMS, SOME RECREATION AREAS MAY BE INACCESSIBLE OR CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK ALERTS & NOTICES FOR ANY CLOSURES / RESTRICTIONS / OFFICE UPDATES.
This picnic area is hike-in only and not accessible to vehicles, due to a road washout leading to the picnic area.
Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Equestrians: Corral (1), hitching rail (1)
At a Glance
|Current Conditions:||Hike-in only.|
|Operational Hours:||Day use hours are 6 am to 10 pm.|
|Fees:||Adventure Pass Required $5/day or $30/year. Interagency Passes also accepted. For more information, please visit our recreation pass page.|
|Operated By:||Forest Service|
|Information Center:||This picnic area is hike-in only and not accessible to vehicles, due to a road washout leading to the picnic area|
Map showing recreational areas. Map Information
OHV Trail Riding
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)