Gabrielino National Recreation Trail
Portions of this trail are temporarily CLOSED due to the Bobcat Fire.
Gabrielino Trail Closures:
- Redbox to Chantry Flat is CLOSED due to BOBCAT FIRE Closure.
- Redbox to Arroyo Seco is OPEN.
General Info: The Gabrielino National Recreation Trail is 28.8 miles long. It begins at Chantry Flats near Sierra Madre, CA, and Arcadia, CA, and ends at the Ventura Street & Windsor Avenue Trailhead near the Hahamongna Watershed Park in La Cañada Flintridge, CA.
At a Glance
Portions of this trail are temporarily CLOSED due to the Bobcat Fire.Gabrielino Trail Closures:
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- UPDATED! Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)