Silver Moccasin Trail
General Info: The Silver Moccasin Trail is 14.2-miles-long. It begins at West Fork Campground and ends at the junction of the Three Points Trail and the Pacific Crest Trail.
The trail is open for the following uses: horseback-riding.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- UPDATED! Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)