Temporarily CLOSED due to the Bobcat Fire
General Info: The Zion Trail is 2.5 miles long. It begins at Lower Winter Creek Trail (11W15) and ends at Sturtevant Trail (11W16). The trail is mountain-biking and hiking.
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- UPDATED! Forest Service Road Closures
- Additional Damage to Roads/Trails Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)