Ken Burton Trail
DUE TO RECENT WINTER STORMS, SOME RECREATION AREAS MAY BE INACCESSIBLE OR CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK ALERTS & NOTICES FOR ANY CLOSURES / RESTRICTIONS / OFFICE UPDATES.
The Burton trail is 3 miles long. It begins at the north end of 2N66 (Brown Mountain Truck Trail) and ends at the Gabrielino NRT above Oakwilde.
The trail is open for the following uses: Mountain Biking
At a Glance
|Restrictions:||Within Closure Area|
Alerts & Warnings
- NEW! Office Updates - Need Info or Passes?
- NEW! Closures Due to Tropical Storm Hilary
- UPDATED! Forest Service Road Closures
- Fire Danger: HIGH
- Temporary Closures (Bobcat Fire)
- Advisory: Safety by Waterfalls / Streams / Creeks
- Driving to the Forest?
- Advisory: Hiking at High Elevations
- Planning to Camp? (Stay Limits & Dispersed Camping Restrictions)